Frequently Asked Questions
Accessing 1FBUSA Online Services
- Can I use any computer?
- Which Web browser should I use?
- How do I access my account?
- What are cookies?
Registration and Login
- How do I register?
- How do I login?
- What if I forget my password or username?
- How do I change my password?
- Why do I need a passcode to log in?
- Why do I need a passcode to log in given that I requested that the system remember my device?
EMV Chip Card with payWave
- Where can I use a chip-enabled card?
- How does chip technology provide greater security when I make a purchase?
- Will I have to pay any fees to use a chip-enabled card?
- How do I pay at a chip-enabled terminal?
- How can I tell if a terminal will accept Visa payWave?
- How do I pay using Visa payWave?
- How am I protected if my chip-enabled card with payWave is lost or stolen?
- What is Autopay Payments?
- How do I set up Autopay Payments?
- When will payments made using Autopay Payments be credited to my account?
- Will a payment set up using Autopay Payments be credited to my account if I make another payment?
- How do I cancel or change a payment set up using Autopay Payments or revoke my authorization for Autopay Payments?
- Do you charge any fee to make payments using Autopay Payments?
- What happens to the payments I set up using Autopay Payments if my payment due date changes?
- How can Customer Service assist me?
- How do I contact 1FBUSA Customer Service?
- May I make a suggestion?